Since its creation in 2001, TGC’s staff of professional engineers, designers, surveyors, technicians, and construction specialists have provided civil engineering, municipal engineering, surveying and hydrological and hydraulic modeling services to clients in the public and private sector. Led by Travis Crane, P.E, CEPSC, & LEED AP, TGC Engineering efforts have included stream restoration projects, major roadway and utility projects associated with land development and public works, miles of fiber optic design projects, dam removal projects, and large bridge conduit system designs. TGC Engineering solves a wide variety of technical problems ranging from small surveys to multi-million dollar projects.
- ROADWAY ENGINEERING
- STORM WATER MANAGEMENT
- STORM WATER POLLUTION PREVENTION PLANS (SWPPP)
- STORM SEWERS
- SANITARY SEWERS
- WATER MAINS
- ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING
- SITE PLANNING
- SUSTAINABLE DESIGN
- FIBER OPTIC & ELECTRICAL CONDUIT DESIGN
- Read More
- Storm Water Prevention Plan (SWPPP) Design & Prevention
- Post-Construction BMP Design and Inspection
- Stream Restoration
- Wetland Restoration
- Hydrologic Studies
- Hydraulic Studies
- Floodplain Management
- Storm Water Management
- Sanitary Collection Systems
- On-Site Sanitary Treatment
- Read More
- TOPOGRAPHIC SURVEYS
- BOUNDARY SURVEYS
- ALTA/ACSM LAND TITLE SURVEYS
- FEMA ELEVATION CERTIFICATIONS
- FEMA LETTERS OF MAP REVISION (LOMR, C-LOMR, LOMR-F)
- SUBDIVISION PLATTING
- RIGHT OF WAY DEDICATIONS & VACATIONS
- LOT SPLITS
- HUD SURVEYS
- CONSTRUCTION STAKING
- CONSTRUCTION AS-BUILTS
- 3-D GRADE CONTROL
- TIN DESIGN
- MORTGAGE LOCATION SURVEYS
- LOT IMPROVEMENT PLANS
- HOUSE STAKEOUTS
- UTILITY MAPPING
- SUBSURFACE UTILITY ENGINEERING (SUE)
- Read More
3d Laser Scanning for The Construction Industry and Civil Engineering
- As-built drawings of Bridges, Industrial Plants, and Monuments
- Documentation of historical sites
- Site modelling and lay outing
- Quality control
- Quantity Surveys
- Freeway Redesign
- Establishing a bench mark of pre-existing shape/state in order to detect structural changes resulting from exposure to extreme loadings such as earthquake, vessel/truck impact or fire.
- Create GIS (Geographic information system) maps and Geomatics.
- Subsurface Laser Scanning in mines and Karst voids.
- Forensic Documentation
*List via Wikipedia & Leica-geosystems
We have been Proud to Serve...
Roadway design, water distribution systems, storm water management, & sanitary sewer collection systems. Helping governments serve their citizens.
Residential developments, single family homes, multi-family & apartment communities, commercial site planning & engineering. Providing homes for families and helping businesses with their real estate investments.
Telecommunications, power, energy. Helping families and businesses turn on the lights and talk to their friends and customers.
House stakeouts, property line surveys, storm water flooding analysis & studies. Assisting families building their dreams…keeping neighbors “friendly,” trying to keep basements dry.